Academic Achievements - Class of 2018
Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations to our Senior Year students on their fantastic achievements, with 50% of the class achieving an ATAR of 90 or above. 100% of the cohort received their SACE demonstrating a commitment to achieving their personal best.
We take this opportunity to also acknowledge the great work of their dedicated teachers and support staff throughout their school years.
Mr Phil Donato
Head of Senior School
Highlights of Achievements
- All of our Year 12 students gained their South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE).
- Our students gained 63 A+ grades, including 24 Merits, 190 A's and 214 A-'s – a total of 467 grades in the A band.
- The average ATAR was 84.8 and the median score was 90.0.
- Highest ATAR achieved was 99.85 (1 student).
- 21 students achieved 24 Merits.
- Merits were achieved in 11 subjects involving 15 teachers.
- 13.2 % (18) of our Year 12 students gained Merits.
- One student received a "Governor of South Australia Commendation Award" (25 awarded in the State).
- Three students achieved two Merits. Two of these students also received a Merit as Year 11 students in 2017.
- 7 students (5.2 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 99 or above, placing them in the top 1% of the State.
- 30 students (22.4 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 95 or above, placing them in the top 5% of the State.
- 67 students (50.0 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 90 or above, placing them in the top 10% of the State.