Family Fun Fair 2020
Donation Drive Week
Tuesday 10 March to Friday 13 March 2020
Mornings Only – All Campuses
Make the most of the Adelaide Cup Long Weekend and tidy out your cupboards in readiness for the 2020 Family Fun Fair!
Fair helpers will be available to assist you with your donations and will be located in the entrances of Ignatius Early Years, the Junior School campus and at the Senior School campus on Manresa Court.
Items to please donate include:
- Books and toys
- White elephant items (aka Bric-a-Brac)
- Second-hand (emergency condition) uniforms
- Soft drinks (6 x 375ml cans only – no large bottles)
- Bottle of wine for the Wine Wall
- Item for the Silent Auction (see list below)
- Return of SOLD raffle tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: No donations of CDs, DVDs, magazines or clothing.
Silent Auction items (please ensure they are clearly marked / labelled for Silent Auction).
To make it easier for you, year levels have been allocated themes for donations as follows:
- IEY - Pool / aquatic items
- Reception - Games
- Year 1 - Gardening
- Year 2 - Accessories (eg scarf, earrings)
- Year 3 - Easter goods / chocolates
- Year 4 - Coffee / Tea / Brunch
- Year 5 - Mum (eg books, magazines, scarf)
- Year 6 - BBQ with friends
- Year 7 - Dad (eg books, magazines, chocolate)
- Year 8 - Stationery / books / crafts
- Year 9 - Sport items / memorabilia
- Year 10 - Cooking
- Year 11 - Health and Beauty
- Year 12 - Children’s Toys
Silent Auction donations will be gratefully received at the front offices of each campus no later than Tuesday, 24 March.