Senior School Information and Program
Thursday 5 March 2020
Normal school day (8.45am – 3.35pm)
Students must wear their College PE uniform with their House top. Students may dress in keeping with their House theme – but it is not a general “casuals” day.
- Phones are not to be seen/used during the carnival – leave them locked in your locker – do not take them up to the ovals in your bags as we cannot guarantee the safety of them up there. Phones seen by staff will be confiscated until the end of the day.
- Students will receive an event slip on the morning of the carnival that tells them the times for their events. All students must complete at least one event on the day.
- The tuckshop will not be open; however there will be a BBQ (supporting Jesuit Mission) available for students as well as opportunities to buy cool drinks and iceblocks
- Parents are encouraged to attend the carnival. Please make use of the parking on Atkinson Oval – enter from Maryvale Road.
- If the weather is forecast to be 36 degrees celsius or above for Thursday, as listed on the BOM (www.bom.gov.au) at 12 noon on Wednesday, the carnival will be postponed. Students will be notified before they leave school on Wednesday if there was to be a cancellation.
- Students must compete in one event on the day. The Tug of War event cannot count as the one event.
Please click HERE to view the Program for the day.