Professional Services – Accounting & Business Services / Banking & Finance / HR & Recruitment / Corporate Advisory / Private Wealth
At Perks, we believe that inside every business owner is an explorer, seeking a promised land of financial independence and prosperity. Our goal is to guide them there.
Within the one firm, Perks offers a complete range of professional advice for businesses and their owners, including Accounting & Business Services, Audit, Corporate Advisory, Finance & Banking, HR & Recruitment and Private Wealth. Our team of specialists work together to achieve the best outcomes for your personal and business goals. At the end of the day, we believe in getting you greater results through continuity of advice.
Bruce Debenham, father of an Ignatian old scholars, Charlotte (class of 2016) and Daisy 2017 (class of 2017) is one of the Directors of Perks and leads the Banking & Finance division. His team specialises in assisting their clients by:
- researching, streamlining and managing commercial or residential loans
- reviewing the rates they are paying on their current home loan, investment loans, or business loans.
- negotiating with banks and other lenders
- providing quick turn-around of commercial asset finance applications to ensure that they can keep their business moving forward without delay
- undertaking complex loan structuring, including risk assessment of their personal and business assets
- providing various funding options to assist them when purchasing commercial plant and equipment
- structuring long-term facilities to assist with the funding or acquisition of significant assets, including a new contract or division within the existing business, a property, another business, etc.
- providing specific debt advisory services
- specialising in Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (SMSF lending)
Get in touch with Bruce and his team to discuss how they can assist with your banking and finance needs.
Current & Past Parent
Phone: 0488 294 560
180 Greenhill Road, Parkside, SA 5063
Community Offer: Webinar Library Access