Net Psychology offers an online, private psychology service for men, women and adolescents anywhere in Australia. Services are conducted discreetly online using a secure video conference platform.
For Adelaide residents preferring face to face consultations appointments are available in Glenelg South.
Jen Riches is the founder of Net Psychology and Principal Psychologist.
Net Psychology is proud to offer evidence-based psychological assessment and intervention catering to an individual's goals and in a format that is practical and easy to understand.
Net Psychology provides psychological services in the following areas:
- Addiction (Gaming / Substance Use / Alcohol)
- Anxiety Disorders Including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
- Panic Attacks, Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Phobias
- Bipolar Disorders
- Bullying - Developing Resilience
- Drug and Alcohol Issues
- Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Emotion Regulation
- Family Conflict / Separation / Relationship Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Sleep Issues
- Stress Management
- Services to rural and remote locations
- Issues unique to the construction and mining industries
Old Ignatian, Class of 2003
Phone: 0434 909 974
64A Broadway, Glenelg South SA 5045