Academic Achievements 2015
Dec 16, 2015
Saint Ignatius' College extends their congratulations to the members of the Class of 2015 for their excellent academic achievements.
2015 Stage 2 SACE Academic Achievements
- Our students gained 49 A+ grades, including 32 Merits, 156 A's and 173 A-'s – a total of 378 grades in the A band.
- The average ATAR was 83.6 and the median score was 86.9.
- Highest ATAR achieved was 99.9 (1 student).
- 25 students achieved 27 Merits.
- Merits were achieved in 22 subjects involving 20 teachers.
- 15% (19) of our Year 12 students gained Merits.
- One student received a "Governor of South Australia Commendation Award" - one of 28 in the state.
- One student achieved three Merits and six students gained two Merits.
- 10 students (8%) achieved an ATAR of 99 or above, i.e., in the top 1% of the State.
- 35 students (27%) achieved an ATAR of 95 or above, in the top 5% of the State.
- 55 students (43%) achieved an ATAR of 90 or above, in the top 10% of the State.
The College wishes all the graduates of the Class of 2015 every success for the future.