Academic Achievements 2016
Saint Ignatius' College extends their congratulations to the members of the Class of 2016 for their excellent academic achievements.
2016 Stage 2 SACE Academic Achievements
- All of our Year 12 students gained their South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE).
- Our students gained 82 A+ grades, including 39 Merits, 183 A’s and 183 A-’s – a total of 448 grades in the A band.
- The average ATAR was 86.4 and the median score was 90.4.
- The highest ATAR achieved was 99.9 (2 students).
- 30 students achieved 39 Merits
- Merits were achieved in 18 subjects involving 20 teachers.
- 17.1 % (24) of our Year 12 students gained Merits.
- One student received a “Governor of South Australia Commendation Award” - one of 25 in the state.
- Two students achieved three Merits and five students gained two Merits.
- 8 students (5.8 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 99 or above, placing them in the top 1% of the State.
- 42 students (30.4 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 95 or above, placing them in the top 5% of the State.
- 75 students (54.3 % of the cohort) achieved an ATAR of 90 or above, placing them in the top 10% of the State.
The College wishes all the graduates of the Class of 2016 every success for the future.